* All cancellations or changes must be made via email or phone.
* The pre-paid booking deposit will not be refunded in the event of Cancellation.
* In the event of Cancellation of a deposit or fully paid booking (100% of stay), there is a Cancellation charge corresponding to the number of days it was made prior to the day of arrival:
More than 14 days before: 100% of the total amount.
Less than 14 days before: 50% of the total amount.
Arrival and Departure
Preparation for arrival
* Please ensure that you provide us with your correct arrival time so that we can plan your check-in and informed us for any changes or delays.
* We will have your contact number and email, in case we need to contact you with regards to your arrival time. You can send this information via email to email@example.com , or call on (+30) 69 88 58 78 25.
* You should call us or send us SMS / WhatsApp when you arrive at the airport (or 3 hours prior to arriving at your destination city in car):
* Please remember that costumer facing check-in is between 15.00h and 19.00h. If you are arriving after 19.00h you will not meet any member of the stuff.
* The apartment will be available as of 15:00h, however we will always try to accommodate clients arriving early if we possibly can. It is extremely important that we have your correct arrival time. You will be obliged to wait for your contact person and your check-in will be delayed if we do not have this information.
Your departure from the apartment
* Please remember that you should leave the apartment between 08:00h and 11.00h. Leaving after 11:00 without prior authorization will be penalized (10% of your total booking amount).
* If you need to leave the apartment at a later time, please ask us if this is possible at check-in. We will try to meet your request if we do not have an early arrival the following day.
* On the day of your departure you should leave the apartment clean and tidy with all waste correctly disposed of. Please leave the keys on the table and close the door behind you after making sure that you have all your personal belongings with you and after ensuring that the main door to the building is not locked with a key.
Conduct in apartments
* Alice house as a company has no any legal commitment or rights in order to provide with physical costumer receipts its clients. So, our clients have to be informed that the only receipt we commitment to provide in paperless is via taxis-net platform, the official site of the Finance Ministry of Greece.
* Loud music and parties are strictly prohibited. Guests in Alice House should be aware that if loud music is played, or a party is held, and the neighbors complain and/or police are called, you may be immediately removed from the apartment regardless of the time, day or night.
* Noise regulations and respect for other residents between 23:00 and 09.00. We would appreciate your full cooperation in this matter and we hope you understand that these rules are necessary, as our apartments are located in residential buildings with people that must get up early and go to work. The quiet time in the evening for the neighbors should therefore be respected.
* The client, on booking our apartments agrees to behave responsibly and correctly on behalf of their accompanying party as well as themselves. If this person, or any of the accompanying party behaves in an unsuitable and incorrect manner, Alice House reserves the right to ask the person and their accompanying party to leave the apartment. Furthermore, from that moment on they will have no right to future claims or any form of compensation. Finally, the client will lose all payments made including the apartment rental and the deposit.
* May we remind you that by booking an Alice House via our Official Site or any co-operate site, automatically you accept our Terms and Conditions, which we expect you to comply with. Also, Alice House will no compose and provide any kind of contract between the client and itself so, in case you are interested in, you must asked it before your arrival.